Perfectly conceal any skin imperfection with this maximum coverage foundation. It is ideal to cover even the most intense discoloration and even out irregular skin surfaces like scars and burns. Hypoallergenic formula covers flawlessly without that caked-on look. Lasts up to 24 hours, with SPF 30. Don’t know which color suits your skin color best? Order a Trial Kit. Read more
The only make-up brand that perfectly conceals major skin imperfections such as angiomas, vitiligo, psoriasis, ichthyosis, birthmarks, scars & bruises (post –operative or other), burns, intense rosacea and tattoos.
Coverderm is the leading brand worldwide in corrective makeup. Created as a result of years of laboratory research, with Coverderm products any major or minor skin flaw or discoloration on the face or body can be perfectly camouflaged leaving natural-looking results. High SPF, easy to apply, waterproof and hypoallergenic.
- 24-hr Lasting
- PABA-free Sunblock SPF 30
- Does Not Clog Skin Pores
12 available Shades:
- Shade 0 is used to cover dark spots
- Shade 1 is a very light shade, which is used to cover dark spots.
- Shade 2 and 3 are suitable for light skin, color 2 has a pink undertone and color 3 yellowish.
- Shade 3A is between shade 3 and 4 and is slightly warmer than shade 3.
- Shade 4 and 5 are suitable for normal light skin, where 4 is suitable for the normal light skin, and 5 for the slightly tanned skin. Shade 4 is somewhat rosier than 5.
- Shade 6 is suitable for tanned skin and light Mediterranean skin.
- Shade 7 is a dark, warm color for African skin types and has a slightly red undertone.
- Shade 8, with 7 the darkest color is ideal for Hindustani skin types with a yellowish undertone.
- Shade 9 is particularly suitable for Mediterranean skin types through the olive undertone.
How to use
- Clean your face with the Coverderm Removing Cream.
- Determine your complexion.
- Apply the Coverderm Skin Protector
- Apply the desired amount of Classic with the fingertips or a sponge. Make small, moving movements.
- You can choose to fix the Classic with Coverderm Finishing Powder. Apply a large amount of it to the face and brush off the excess powder with a brush.
- Classic is waterproof. You can only remove the product with a waterproof makeup cleaner such as Coverderm Removing Cream. Apply this to the face and take it off with a tissue.
For an instructional film how to use Coverderm, view our Youtube channel
Size 0.50 fl oz, 30ml