Coverderm Perfect Legs
This hypoallergenic, waterproof make-up conceals any blemish or skin imperfection on the legs and body such as Varicose Veins, Stretch Marks, Phlebitis, Vitiligo, Scars, Burns, Dark Marks, Sun Spots, Moles, Bruises and Tattoos. It also protects any sensitive areas against sunlight with SPF 16. It is extremely long-lasting (24 hours continuous coverage), sweat and smudge-proof body make-up that offers perfect coverage even when swimming or sweating for hours.
For best results, skin should be shaved or waxed, exfoliated and moisturized. Apply a thin layer and spread evenly. For extra coverage put a bit more on darker lesions. To set, press lightly with a damp sponge or cloth.
- Easily Applied
- PABA-free Sunblock SPF 16
- Can Be Used As Foundation
- Not Interacting with Any Skin Treatments
9 available Shades:
- Shade 1 is a very light shade, which is used to cover dark spots.
- Shade 2 and 3 are suitable for light skin, color 2 has a pink undertone and color 3 yellowish.
- Shade 4 and 5 are suitable for normal light skin, where 4 is suitable for the normal light skin, and 5 for the slightly tanned skin. Shade 4 is somewhat rosier than 5.
- Shade 6 is suitable for tanned skin and light Mediterranean skin.
- Shade 7 is a dark, warm color for African skin types and has a slightly red undertone.
- Shade 8, with 7 the darkest brown color is ideal for Hindustani skin types with a yellowish undertone.
- Shade 9 is a bright complexion and particularly suitable for Mediterranean skin types through the olive undertone.
How to use
- Clean your skin with the Coverderm Removing Cream through a tissue.
- Determine your complexion.
- Apply the Coverderm Skin Protector
- Apply the desired amount of Perfect Legs with the fingertips or a sponge. Make small, moving movements.
- You can choose to fix the Perfect Legs with Coverderm Finishing Powder. Apply a large amount and brush off the excess powder.
- Perfect Legs is waterproof. You can only remove the product with a waterproof makeup cleaner such as Coverderm Removing Cream. Apply and take it off with a tissue.
For an instructional film how to make Coverderm the best, look at our Youtube channel
Size 1.69 fl oz, 50ml